Junction seeks to be a network and platform which engages young adults in the pan-European Jewish community. Junction provides innovative international opportunities that connect young Jews to each other and Junction is a partner in helping young Jews create meaningful, relevant, and forward-looking Jewish spaces.
As a parallel program to the Yesod Centre and aimed at Jewish young adults invested in their communal lives, Junction has four core areas of development:
- Junction Annual, – A pan-European conference focusing on personal and professional development and networking and tackling some of the dominant themes of our time. Taking place on 25th-27th May 2018
in Milan, Italy. See here for more information.
- Micro Grants – Apply for funding between $1,000 and $5,000 (US Dollars) to create a project or program with a Jewish connection to involve young, European Jewish adults in their 20s and 30s.
- Creating a Community of Multipliers – Working with and investing in communal movers and shakers to build Jewish life and impact as many young Jews as possible.
- Partner Programming – Working with partners to provide high-level content and experiences for Jewish young adults regionally and across Europe. Coming up in 2018:
• Baltic Jewish Network
• French Speaking Regional Programming
• German Speaking Regional Programming
• Balkan Regional Program
• Summer U with EUJS
To find out more about Junction, go to the Junction website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.